- Convenient and comfortable to carry
- One-way ratchet mechanism for engaging cable claw
- Locking mechanism to prevent unintended disengagement of claw
- Three sizes to accommodate different cable carrying capacities
- Fastener-free assembly in smaller sizes
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES
A local manufacturer of industrial equipment hired Pipeline to design a cable grip to compete with existing products on the market. The design needed to provide a simple means of engaging a “claw” that gripped bundles of cables of various sizes.
Pipeline developed from the ground up a design to meet the requirements, and worked with the manufacturer to produce proof-of-concept parts using rapid prototyping (3D printing) technologies. Once the design was validated, files were sent to production vendors for tooling the injection molded parts.